Rapsodo Analysis Sessions
Details for Rapsodo Analysis Sessions
What is Rapsodo?
If you have watched a MLB game on TV in the last 3-4 years, you will have heard plenty about a pitcher’s spin rate, spin efficiency, spin axis, velocity, horizontal and vertical movement, or, a hitter’s launch angle, launch direction, exit velocity, spin rate, spin axis, projected distance.
Rapsodo provides all the data listed above of an individual’s pitch characteristics and swing characteristics with the latest technology in Baseball.
– Athlete must be at least 10 years of age with intermediate to advanced skill level (think Little League All-star)
– Provide their own baseball equipment (glove, bat, batting gloves, helmet, etc.)
– Either a parent or player email address for access to Rapsodo cloud (this is for after the session to go through each pitch and swing that is recorded during the session)
What Do You Get?
– 20 to 25 pitches using the Rapsodo Ground Unit 2.0
– 20 to 25 swings using the Rapsodo Ground Hitting Unit 2.0
– Players will have access to their individual Rapsodo reports through the Rapsodo cloud for one month after the session
– Written report from the coaching staff highlighting key data provided by Rapsodo with details on how to improve and develop
Bookings for September 1st, 2020 and beyond are starting now; pending government and health officials guidelines, sessions could start earlier or later.
– 1 or 2 individuals= $200 each
– Groups of 3 to 5= $ 350 (split among the group) *groups are maximum 5*
– 1 hour in length, regardless of individual or group session
Book Your Session Today!
Email Jeff Duda: firstname.lastname@example.org to book your session today. *Spots will be limited over the course of the year*